Promoting your new brand or product is not an easy feat. The fastest way to promote your item will be through an on-site promotion where you will show your item to the public. Giveaways are very popular now, and these can include rubber bracelets which will bear the brand or the name of the product itself. But the use of bracelets doesn’t stop there.
Bracelets like these are usually sold or given away during special events. Political rallies can take advantage of the inexpensive cost of making these to be given away to supporters; these bracelets will be coloured the same way as with their candidate’s colours and they will also have the name of the person too. As what was provided with the initial example, special events for new products and services can give these away.
When an item is bought, these bracelets can also be included already with the packaging of the item. You’ll clearly see the brand of the product on it and in some cases, the logo of the company can be present there, too. Amusement parks also sell these as a souvenir, and the same idea goes when these are sold at concerts, and they will bear the name of the artist or band performing in the event.
Rubber bracelets are usually made from silicone. This is a man-made material that is usually composed of rubber and plastic compound and is made to last for years. This material is also known to be weather-proof. When used as a material for a bracelet, they are flexible enough to be stretched and worn by any person and they come in different sizes and colours too.
The design of these rubber bracelets depends on how they will be used or who will be wearing them. There are different styles of how the design can be placed on such a bracelet:
- Debossed –these are the type of bracelets where the design will be “engraved” onto it. It can be a name of a person, a company or a simple message or quote.
- Embossed –the design on these bracelets would “pop out” from the band itself. The design on the bracelet will have a “3D effect” onto it.
- Segmented –this is a multi-coloured bracelet where two or three colours can be added to one bracelet band. Once the segmented band is finished, the engraving on it can then be added and it can also be either an embossed or a debossed design.
- Colour-coated –this gives another color for the bracelet and is usually used when a debossed design is set onto the band. The band is painted all over, except for the engraving, allowing what is written to “pop-out” against the paint.
- Color-filled –this is used with a debossed bracelet but it becomes the complete opposite of the colour-coated. The paint is placed inside the engraving instead. This still gives a different kind of pop-up design for the bracelet.
- One-Inch Bracelets –some bracelets are made with a width that is double than the usual width of available bracelets. This allows a bigger image, design or message to be put onto the band. This is commonly seen during concerts where a band name and logo can easily be put onto it. Adding the design can be easy and the debossed and embossed methods can be used here.
Since they are relatively inexpensive, rubber bracelets can be made-to-order quickly especially during times when promoting a product or service is needed. Seeing someone sporting such a bracelet will let you know that the person knows the product and this also means using the bracelets had become an advertising success.